"ASP .NET TRAINING"
ASP.NET TRAINING COURSE IN DELHI WITH LIVE INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
Today, ASP.NET is one of the most favorite programming frameworks in the web-development industry. Hence, going through an ASP.NET training course in Delhi is extremely beneficial if you want to quickly find a place in the job market…
- Application Programming Interface
- Dynamic Web Pages
- Powerful Web Applications
ASP.NET is a next generation version of Microsoft's ASP (Active Server Pages). Towards the beginning, after the inception of the Internet, web pages were primarily static and had to be manually updated in case of any changes. A platform to develop dynamic WebPages that would update automatically had become the need of the hour. Microsoft first brought ASP (Active Server Pages) to solve this problem. However, as applications grew bigger and more complex the need for architecture was felt, which would facilitate application development in a structured way. Microsoft .NET framework was introduced with ASP.NET programming and it simplified the way web applications were built.
ASP.net Course Content and Structure
Level 1: .Net Framework and Fundamental & ADO.Net
- Introduction to .NET: .Net Framework1.1/2.0/3/3.5, .Net Architecture
- C# Application Basics: Application Life cycle & Page life cycle Command line and VS.NET compilation.
- C# Fundamentals: Basic classes, declarations, conditionals, loops, arrays, strings, enumerations, structures.
- OOP in C#: Encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism
- Exceptions and Object Lifetime: exceptions and the garbage collector.
- Interfaces and collections: How and why to use them compilation.
- Callback Interfaces, Delegates, and Events: basics of each -- very important for event driven (GUI) programming
- Advanced C# Type Construction: Indexers, operator overload, conversions
- Generics: basic syntax
- .NET Assemblies: basic overview
- Processes, AppDomains, Contexts, Threading, Type Reflection, Late Binding, Attribute-based programming: Advanced topics from the text will be discussed as time permits. We can decide as a class on what to explore if we get to this point.
- Object Serialization: basics
- Windows Forms: Basic windows programming: forms, component class, control class, control events, menus, status bars, tool bars, interacting with the registry
- Drawing in Windows (GDI+): Paint sessions, the Graphics class, coordinate systems, color, fonts, hit testing.
- Form Controls: control hierarchy, text boxes, buttons, check boxes, radio boxes, list boxes, combo boxes, etc.
- Data Access with ADO.NET: walkthrough of example
Level 2: Web Service
- Introduction to Web Service and web service fundamentals
- Web Service & IIS, Writing a Web service
- Window based Web Service & Web based web service, test a web service
Level 3: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Introduction to WPF, Application and Window Objects & Basic Brushes
- The Concept of Content, Buttons and Other Controls
- Layout Under WPF, Dependency Properties & Routed Input Events
- Listboxes and Menus
- Toolbars, StatusBars, TreeView & Listview
- Introduction to XAML
- Resources, Windows, Pages & Navigation, Data Binding & Styles
LEVEL 4: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Introduction to WCF and Architecture
- Concepts of Addresses, Contracts and Bindings
- Concepts of Endpoints, Hosting and Clients
LEVEL 5: Live International Projects
This is a level where students work on live international projects in the REAL WORLD portfolio and get an opportunity to work with a team of professionals at the company.
Minimum Eligibility Requirement
Flexible timing. No need to join in batches!
Course Fees & Payment Method
Rs. 21,000/- Rs.18,000/-
Rs.10500/-] Rs. 9,000/-
Rs.10500/-] Rs. 9,000/-
One Time Course Fee:
Rs. 20,000/- Rs. 17.000/-
Call : +91-987-17-11-645